The safety of our customers and our team remains our priority: discover our reinforced measures to limit COVID-19
Visit and stay at the Hotel Paradis with peace of mind. Your safety and health, as well as that of our teams, remain our priority. In order to guarantee you a stay in the best conditions, we have reinforced all our already robust hygiene measures in our rooms & common areas.
Wearing a surgical mask is mandatory upon arrival in the hotel reception area. We recommend that you keep several of them with you when you travel. Masks are available on request if needed.
- Perspex protective screen at the reception desk
- Hand - sanitizer self service
- E- check-in now available to limit the number of contacts
- Dedicated signage to remind guests of precautionary gestures including masks wearing
Discover our video
A 4 hour delay is respected between the departure and the arrival of each client, to benefit from a complete & intensive cleaning including :
- Cleaning of all contact points (handles, switches, remote control, taps, toilets) with approved disinfectants.
- Intensive carpet vacuuming
- Washing of bed linen at 60°c , as recommended by the WHO.
- Frequent ventilation of the rooms
In order to carry out their work, in the best conditions, our team have for their protection
- Silicone gloves
- Disinfectant cleaning sprays
- Surgical masks and visors
- Dedicated signage in employees commons areas to remind of precautionary gestures
- COVID-19 referent in the hotel, as recommended by the Hospitality union
Frequent cleaning & desinfection every 2h hour by a member of our team including:
- Cleaning of all contacts points including tables, door handles, elevators buttons, breakfast appliances with recommended sanitizer
- Frequent ventilation of the space